Welcome to Kings Bay on the shores of Lake Scugog
CLICK HERE - to Complete an KBRA application to Join or Renew a membership.
- NEW - ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING - The next AGM will be held on Thursday May 19, 7PM at the Seagrave United Church Basement. Please (Click Here for more Details)
- NEW - Book Club for May 2016 - next meeting on May 17(Read More)
- UPDATE - PROBUS Club of Port Perry King's Bay resident, Judy Spring, together with a group of interested individuals over 55, would like you to consider becoming a member of a new social club for retirees who like to socialize, participate in activities and have fun. PROBUS is a social club for professional and business retirees. Both the Oshawa (www.oshawaprobus.com) and Whitby (www.whitbybrooklinprobus.com) clubs have over 300 members. They have monthly meetings with guest speakers and activities such as euchre, bridge, golf, pole walking, book clubs and travel groups. Annual fees are $30 with a one-time registration fee of $20. An information session will be held on Tues., May 10th at 10 a.m. and a Foundation meeting - Official Club Launch on Tues., June 21st at 10 a.m. at the Hope Church, 14480 Old Simcoe Rd., Port Perry. This is your opportunity to be a founding Member of the newest PROBUS Club in Canada. For further information or a membership application, please contact PortPerryProbus@gmail.com or Judy Spring at 905 259-2116 or email@example.com.
- REMINDER- KBRA 2016 Membership Fee's - The 2016 KBRA Membership fee's are coming due March 1st. This year the fee has been changed to $30. Please click on the link above to print the new application form which can be dropped over to our Treasurer Carol Cash, at 218 South Crest Drive. Fee's are payable by cash or cheque.
- Kawartha Lakes 2016 Recycling and Waste Collection Calendars - can be picked up at the Seagrave General Store. Calendar can also be viewed or downloaded from the Useful Links section of the website. For Tablet or Smartphone users, the APP My Waste can be downloaded to provide the same information, set City of Kawartha Lakes as your default.
- NEW - Bottle Drive Results - Below are the results of the Bottle Drive. We will update this every month, along with a running Total. Thanks for giving ! Remember to put out all returnable wine, beer(bottles and cans), and liquor bottles at the end of your driveway by Tuesday noon for pickup between 1 & 3 pm
- Scugog Lake Stewards - attached is an update on 2016 plans and ongoing projts. (Read More)
- Proposed New Land Transfer Tax - are you getting tired of paying more tax, well here is another tax that might be coming our way. Click on the website link and read what the Ontario Government has in store for us if you sell your home. (CLICK HERE to Connect to the Website)