Welcome to Kings Bay on the shores of Lake Scugog
CLICK HERE - to Complete an KBRA application to Join or Renew a membership.
- NEW - KBRA 2016 Membership Fee's - The 2016 KBRA Membership fee's are coming due March 1st. This year the fee has been changed to $30. Please click on the link above to print the new application form which can be dropped over to our Treasurer Carol Cash, at 218 South Crest Drive. Fee's are payable by cash or cheque.
- NEW - Book Club February - The next book club meeting will be on February 16, (Read More)
- PROBUS Club of Port Perry - King's Bay resident, Judy Spring, together with a group of interested individuals over 55, (Read More)
- Kawartha Lakes 2016 Recycling and Waste Collection Calendars - can be picked up at the Seagrave General Store. Calendar can also be viewed or downloaded from the Useful Links section of the website. For Tablet or Smartphone users, the APP My Waste can be downloaded to provide the same information, set City of Kawartha Lakes as your default.
- Bottle Drive Results - Below are the results of the Bottle Drive. We will update this every month, along with a running Total. Thanks for giving ! Remember to put out all returnable wine, beer(bottles and cans), and liquor bottles at the end of your driveway by Tuesday noon for pickup between 1 & 3 pm
- Scugog Lake Stewards - attached is an update on 2016 plans and ongoing projts. (Read More)
- Proposed New Land Transfer Tax - are you getting tired of paying more tax, well here is another tax that might be coming our way. Click on the website link and read what the Ontario Government has in store for us if you sell your home. (CLICK HERE to Connect to the Website)